Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
At Taxfix, we want to continue to evolve and mature the product to create greater trust and confidence in our customers. This role is responsible for People management of Product team members in New Market teams, as well as embedding customer-centricity across the company and maturing the design methods and capabilities of the design practice.
- Develop talented people and diverse teams in a cross-functional product organisation.
- Create and executes a design strategy in consultation with key stakeholders across the business.
- Manage the planning, resourcing, implementation and risk management of your teams.
- Actively contribute to Design Review sessions.
- Communicate and evangelise the Design Practice value proposition, ensuring design-led practices are adopted by leaders and other stakeholders in the product organisation and across the business.
- Deliver insightful weekly reporting on the team, activities, risks and key decisions.
- Extensive experience in a relevant field e.g. Product Design, UX, Interaction Design.
- At least three years of leadership and people management.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in design or a related discipline.
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates that.
- Demonstrated ability to not only navigate ambiguity, but lead people through it and provide a sense of grounding where possible.
- Passion for design: Able to distinguish between ‘good’ and ‘great’ and are able to not only identify best practices but push boundaries and explore new territory.
- Able to collaborate in participatory, team-based environment and support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction and vision.
- An ability to understand the value of design within a business context, and able to offer a considered point of view.
- Excellent command of business English.
Please don't forget to send us your portfolio.
- Chance to build and develop a fantastic design team and function, taking design to a whole new level at Taxfix.
- Have a great impact on the user experience and happiness of our customers.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!