Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
At Taxfix, one of our company values is Deliver. We care about impact, and value results over process. We make things happen, against all odds. We take ownership for the work we do, and make it the best we can. We are devoted to building something remarkable together.
Junior People Experience Partner, this is your challenge
You will join the People & Organisation team dedicated to design and deliver a fantastic working experience to Taxfix's future and current employees. You will play a key role in shaping the day-to-day experience of Taxfix's team members by partnering, advising and coaching them alongside their journey at Taxfix.
- Support the Head of People & Organisation in driving key initiatives, from the definition of powerful moments alongside the employee journey to their successful implementation
- Be a sparring partner, coach, and advisor to people managers and team members in regards to internal people policies, programs and processes
- Support the result analysis of quarterly people engagement surveys, and the implementation of team-specific action plans
- Support the definition, development, and implementation of strategic initiatives in people learning & development, organization development and performance, succession and workforce planning
- Drive wellbeing and diversity & inclusion initiatives across the business
- Continuously assess the quality of the people experience at Taxfix, look for continuous feedback, and analyze data-points to find opportunities to improve the people EX design and delivery; and work with the appropriate people to implement meaningful changes.
- Partner closely with office management and people operations to create and sustain healthy, engaging and productive working conditions for everyone at Taxfix
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- You are an enthusiastic business partner, self-motivated go-getter, strong problem-solver, continuous learner and excellent people connector
- You have a first solid experience (1-3 years post-graduate) in an HR generalist or business partnering role within a mature, fast-paced evolving organization
- You have a Degree in HR Management or other business, related discipline
- You demonstrate strong listening and communication skills
- You are autonomous organizing and structuring your work, you have excellent prioritization skills, as well as a high level of adaptability and flexibility
- You make decisions based on facts and data
- You are a catalyst for change, using influence and judgment to drive team engagement and business results
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team and take leadership from day one.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.