Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
As a Content copywriter, your role will be to translate complex tax topics into an easy-to-understand copy. You will work together with tax experts, UX designers, product managers, and engineers to devise and craft a clear, concise, and intuitive experience for our users.
In this role, you’ll combine copywriting skills with a passion for user experience to improve the design and usability of our product that is used by thousands of users.
- Work as an important part of the Design Department to raise content standards throughout the product organization
- Produce content that looks appealing, but also reads and feels culturally relevant
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to create empowering user experiences
- Ensure a consistency of Tone & Voice in all projects and initiatives
- Audit and revising existing content
- Discover new ways to use data and research to evaluate and improve the content creation process and the user content experience
- Create and help maintain writing guidelines that are in line with our brand
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- You are a highly qualified content creator and love to write
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience copywriting or related field
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in research, communication, sociology, marketing or a related discipline (preferred)
- Able to tackle complex, interconnected challenges and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity to provide clarity in language
- You love both strategy and hands-on writing and editing
- Able to collaborate in participatory, team-based environment and support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction and vision
- An ability to understand the value of great content within a business context
- Able to proactively contribute to the design and iteration of our product
- Essential daily business English fluency and written German to an exceptional level
- A team player who is passionate about creating a great user experience
- You anticipate user needs and always advocate for them
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support.
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.