Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Sourcing Intern (m/w/d), this is your challenge
Following Taxfix market success, the Talent Acquisition Team is striving to deliver recruiting excellence to support the business’s immense growth. We are fully focused on creating a best-in-class candidate experience as well as differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. The TA Team consists of Talent Acquisition Managers, a Coordinator, Sourcers, and an Employer Branding Manager but we always work together as one cross-functional team. Are you a true recruitment business partner and, like us, in love with candidate experience?
As a Talent Sourcing Intern, you will be working alongside with our Talent Acquisition Team Lead and the Sourcing team to contribute to Talent Acquisition team success by delivering high quality talents for the hardest-to-fill roles; mapping the latest trends in the labor market and talent management; providing insights and reports and support the business to make data driven decisions for their hiring plans.
- Identify and engage with high-quality candidates via different media (LinkedIn, Slack, etc.)
- Research new web communities or platforms as a potential source for candidates
- Build a market map to help understand the market and our competitiveness
- Create talent pools to ensure we are continuously in touch with the best candidates
- Drive cross-functional projects such as revolutionising our referral program and automating sourcing
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Completed or currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s program
- Background in HR/Communication/Online Marketing/Recruitment/Research/Business
- First exposure to web search and market research and good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German language skills is a plus
- Highly eager to learn, creative and proactive
- Eligibility to work in Germany for maximum 6 months of the internship, starting from September
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced Fintech environment with international teams of 40+ nationalities and experience start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Opportunity to take ownership and real responsibility
- Full autonomy and trust to experiment and drive your own projects
- Develop with the team and learn in-depth knowledge of sourcing skills, market research and project management with our internal tools
- Chance to challenge the status quo and be a part of the change
- Learn German with our free online courses or enjoy membership with Babbel to acquire any languages
- Develop personally and professionally through our development sessions (Share&Learn sessions, Feedback, D&I, Bias & Privilege workshops)
- A beautiful office located in Alexanderplatz
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.