Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Country Manager - France (m/w/d), this is your challenge
As a Country Manager for France, your mission will be to help people get the maximum return from their tax submissions.
Your mission will be to create a compelling product value proposition for the users in your market. Then you'll partner with product teams, tax experts, user researchers, designers, and product analysts to deliver that value proposition.
You bring a strong track record in product discovery and are comfortable working with user researchers to uncover the most pressing needs of our customers. At the same time, you have a strong business acumen and can lead market estimations and discussions with market partners.
- Own the P&L and product KPIs of your market. You evangelise and guard our business targets.
- Shape up the French product strategy through continuous user research, market sizing, and feasibility analysis.
- Keep the product roadmap in sync with our French market strategy while building alignment across product teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product teams to design & build solutions that meet customer needs and market constraints identified by your team during the discovery process.
- Ensure successful go-to-market of product features by partnering with customer success, marketing, operations, legal, and other teams.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 5+ years of experience in a product or business management role, with experience on digital consumer products.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and inspire the whole organisation by providing a vision, context and clarity built on strong customer and market research.
- Strategic business acumen with a proven track record launching and growing products while being accountable for their P&L, competitive analysis, market sizing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with solid business development attitude. You build a close relationship with our market partners, advisors, and authorities.
- You are an outstanding project manager capable of planning and executing complex projects across product teams, and business functions, and keeping the management team always up to date on market developments.
- You are a data person. Your decisions and impact is measured against data and facts. However, you value and know when to deploy qualitative user research methods.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French.
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team .
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.