Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Content Lead, this is your challenge
At Taxfix, we expect content marketing to become one of the main drivers of growth in the next 5 years, as it’ll help us reduce acquisition costs in the long term. The Content Lead plays therefore a key role in the company’s bigger picture moving forward, not only growing the content team but also leveraging content to grow our brand.
- Own Content Marketing, SEO, ASO, Website and Landing Page Optimization and Editorial Management, acting like a Product Manager for Content Marketing across the organization.
- Drive a high-output content machine that produces, distributes and tracks hundreds of content pieces per quarter (SM, CRM, website/landing pages, blog, ...) to drive acquisition, engagement, brand awareness and word-of-mouth.
- Proactively manage global and local content calendars under the overarching content strategy.
- Recruiting and managing a team.
- Drive innovation for new channels and reach the audience in an effective and measurable way.
- Develop a measurement strategy for the overseen channels to track impact and support with budget allocation decisions
- Use research and insights to understand relevant target audiences and which channels will reach them the most effectively. Identify trends and changes in the worlds of business, banking and entrepreneurship
- Ensure consistent excellence in content quality
- Liaise with design and brand leadership on the creative execution and packaging of stories
- Be the company’s internal evangelist for content and editorial best practices.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 6+ years of expertise in content marketing and editorial management.
- You have a history of successfully managing content teams; demonstrated skill developing and managing people while preparing them for future roles, setting performance expectations, and instilling a values-based team culture
- Expert knowledge of SEO, ASO and conversion optimization management.
- Expert knowledge of content development/creation processes (i.e., creative briefs, setting realistic turnaround times for creative projects, developing and maintaining brand and other standards)
- Experienced using metrics to establish, validate and iterate on your content strategy. You should have comfort and experience using content metrics, particularly those related to lead generation and top-of-funnel awareness.
- Experienced working with developers and designers.
What's in it for you?Of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.