Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Italy Marketing Lead (m/f/d), this is your challenge
As Italy Marketing Lead (m/f/d) at Taxfix, you will be based in Berlin and your mission will be to lead all marketing strategy, tactics and initiatives for entry to the Italian market, as well as be a gatekeeper for the market.
- Work with Head of Marketing and C-Level on setting acquisition & marketing strategy & implement it for Italy
- Contribute to product discovery by helping shape the acquisition & marketing strategy for a highly seasonal product
- Create yearly forecast/budget together with the Head of Marketing and Italian Marketing Manager
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of Channel managers, Creative studio, Product, Engineering, Design, Tax experts, and Brand to create & implement your plan
- Participate in & optimize a data-driven growth process within the constraints of a highly seasonal product with focus on experimentation
- Establish and further develop the best possible view through experimentation & experience on the following topics: product positioning, value proposition, marketing mix, effective messaging, customer journey
- Further develop a data-driven view of our customers including personas & target segments that we should be focusing on
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Experience in a senior or lead position in marketing
- Experience thinking through and executing on acquisition in B2C end to end for a mobile app and desktop product for several years
- Professional level of English and Italian, French being a bonus
- Previously worked on performance marketing, landing pages, ASO, SEM including SEO, content marketing and brand marketing.
- Previously worked on creating unique customer journeys based on needs of the customer & jobs to be done
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- Prior experience using analytical tools is a must
- Experience in early stage startups and internationalization is a strong plus
- Experience in growth product topics is a strong plus
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.