Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Our Tech Environment
The tax industry is outdated and we have embraced the disruption we can cause here by innovating and thinking outside of the typical "Tax box". We have created our own modelling language - TaxML so our tax experts can focus on designing user journey, while developers can focus on improving the product.
Our Tech stack is React and React Native on the frontend, NodeJs and Elixir on the backend. Everything is running in Docker, orchestrated by Kubernetes and powered by Google Cloud Platform. We are big fans of decentralised end-to-end ownership, cross-system contracts, internal open-source and data-driven decisions.
Our cross-functional teams have full exposure to all of the tech, and we support your development with the areas you want to grow. We have introduced internal Tech communities where you can join the one that excites you the most! We hire for your values and drive to learn - not just your technical skills, we love to foster growth from within.
We love to welcome the Berlin Tech community to our home here at Taxfix for Meetups and events.
We believe that rapid and sustainable company growth is possible through automation and tooling. As the full stack engineer for the marketing services team, your focus on improving the efficiency of our marketing function, bringing optimised solutions and delivering great ROI with the solutions and tools you build will have a huge impact on the business.
- Manage and implement events tracking on our website and internal tools created
- Develop integration solutions for a broad range of marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Partnerships, Influencers, Content Marketing, etc.)
- Create tools that help evaluate and optimize performance of our Marketing Campaigns
- Invest in technology to reduce manual work through automation
- Collaborate with other teams to drive the team agenda
- Contribute to the work of engineering communities
This is a role where even tiny optimisations have huge positive implications on the whole business. You will have full ownership of the tools we build and a key decision maker on how we build these tool and the technology we use to build it. in addition, you will have the opportunity to coach and mentor junior colleagues.
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Understanding of Online Marketing basics: clicks, conversions, costs, actions
- Experience with integrating with popular marketing APIs (Google, Facebook, Adjust)
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Marketing tracking knowledge especially for the mobile apps
- Experience building in-house marketing automation
- Experience in taking ownership.
- Excellent command in German and English
- Experience with Python
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.