Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
- You will lead our Customer Success Department, which consists of various teams in different markets for both Customer Service (1st level) as well as our Tax Operations (2nd Level) teams.
- You will directly manage a group of Team Leads but will also have the overall responsibility for a department of up to 100 people during the Tax Season.
- You will ensure and drive the quality of our customer service in several countries. You will also drive a number of internal projects with cross-functional effects.
- You need to drive continuous improvement in the core business process within the organisation and work closely with other departments as well as the upper management team.
- You define the most important KPIs with a strong focus on quality and efficiency to further professionalize our company.
- You will be responsible for the personnel and budget planning and management across all countries.
- You will work closely with the product team to ensure the improvement of our product through your valuable feedback.
- You report directly to our COO.
- Hiring, Training, Developing, Retaining the sum of your teams by setting an example of Taxfix's values and culture as a leader
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities:
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership role (at least 10 people and have managed managers) within customer care on an international level.
- Having worked closely with a product team previously and can easily understand technical issues and our product.
- Hands-on experience in Customer Success, Operations or Sales.
- Ideally, you have already successfully built up a team and worked with a complex team structure in different geographic locations.
- Experience in Business Process Management and process optimisation. Always driving for more efficient, automated and intelligent ways of working
- Business Fluency in both German and English (C1).
- Real passion to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solution-oriented mentality.
- Empathy for our clients and colleagues.
- You are reliable and dependable - always there for your team.
- You can strike the balance between empowerment and abandonment.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support.
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, follow this link to view the interview process for this role.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!