Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
- You will lead our Customer Success Department, which consists of various teams in different markets for both Customer Service (1st level) as well as our Tax Operations (2nd Level) teams.
- You will directly manage a group of Team Leads but will also have the overall responsibility for a department of up to 100 people during the Tax Season.
- You will ensure and drive the quality of our customer service in several countries. You will also drive a number of internal projects with cross-functional effects.
- You need to drive continuous improvement in the core business process within the organisation and work closely with other departments as well as the upper management team.
- You define the most important KPIs with a strong focus on quality and efficiency to further professionalize our company.
- You will be responsible for the personnel and budget planning and management across all countries.
- You will work closely with the product team to ensure the improvement of our product through your valuable feedback.
- You report directly to our COO.
- Hiring, Training, Developing, Retaining the sum of your teams by setting an example of Taxfix's values and culture as a leader
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership role (at least 10 people and have managed managers) within customer care on an international level.
- Having worked closely with a product team previously and can easily understand technical issues and our product.
- Hands-on experience in Customer Success, Operations or Sales.
- Ideally, you have already successfully built up a team and worked with a complex team structure in different geographic locations.
- Experience in Business Process Management and process optimisation. Always driving for more efficient, automated and intelligent ways of working.
- Business Fluency in English (C1).
- Real passion to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solution-oriented mentality.
- Empathy for our clients and colleagues.
- You are reliable and dependable - always there for your team.
- You can strike the balance between empowerment and abandonment.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, follow this link to view the interview process for this role.
Also, learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!