Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Editorial Manager, this is your challenge
We expect editorial content to become one of the main drivers of Taxfix growth and customer engagement with our product over the next 5 years. The editorial manager creates this world of editorial content at all stages of the customer journey, initially focused on acquisition. This position will report to the Content Lead / Content Director, and will be responsible for a small team of copywriters.
- Create and implement a content roadmap that delivers impactful content driving brand recognition, organic traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- Generate relevant and creative content ideas for our content roadmap. This includes analysing our current content portfolio using quantitative and qualitative data.
- Understand what search behavior is in our target segments and analyze it to feed the content marketing strategy and content roadmap.
- Recruit and lead talented in-house & freelance copywriters and content creators, working with them to deliver the content roadmap.
- Supervise and oversee editorial production to make sure it meets our editorial standards, business objectives and technical standards. This includes reviewing & improving content.
- Support the Content Lead/Director with creating the content marketing strategy.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Brand & Comms, Product, Customer Success teams to work on cross-functional projects.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Experience leading content marketing that drives traffic through SEO
- Ability to find and motivate the best copywriters and journalists to deliver on the content strategy
- Demonstrable track record of using data and insights to generate creative content ideas
- Experience within a software development company
- Native German speaker fluent in English
- Highly proficient in the use of one or more of the following systems (Semrush / Sistrix / Moz Pro / Ahrefs
What's in it for you?
Of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- The opportunity to work with innovative software and data to offer impactful content and real value to our customers
- Relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.