Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
Alongside our Head of Data Analytics and Senior Data Analysts, you will work closely with product to enable data-informed decisions by providing insights, dashboards, troubleshooting issues and managing our data set.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to answer specific product questions.
- Deep - dive into customer behaviours and provide actionable insights.
- Execute A/B tests and communicate the results.
- Evaluate features impact and opportunities size.
- Provide product teams with access to data by creating dashboards.
- Use statistical techniques to build complex analysis such as forecasting, segmentation, correlations.
- Strong analytical skills and background in statistics, information technology, or computer science.
- Hands-on experience with SQL is a must.
- Experience with Python or programming is a strong plus.
- Good communication skills to share complex insights in a clear and simple language.
- A solid understanding of key business metrics.
- Passion for learning new technologies and concepts.
- Full proficiency in English and eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship.
- Available for a period of 6+ months.
- Learn product analytics and be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Potentially convert to full time after your internship.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!