Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Senior Performance Marketing Manager, this is your challenge
At Taxfix we are on a mission to revolutionize the way people file Taxes. As a data-driven, growth oriented organization, we strive to remove the frictions preventing customers from connecting to our products. Fueling this growth, a Senior Performance Marketing Manager will be an amazing addition to the team. You will have the opportunity to fully lead and scope out user acquisition strategy through various channels with a strong focus on SEM and Google app campaigns. You will work alongside 4-5 marketers to continuously drive Taxfix user growth in Germany, Italy, and France.
- Develop, implement and execute multi-channel user acquisition strategy to drive growth while adhering to ROI targets
- Constantly run experiments implementing user psychology thinking to generate growth learnings
- Full ownership of performance reports and work closely with BI and analytics to ensure data accuracy
- Be on top of current digital marketing trends and landscape while adapting our strategies according to major industry changes
- You will report to the Performance Marketing Lead and work closely with the Head of Marketing
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 5+ years of experience in hands on Performance Marketing roles, preferably in startups or similar fast-paced environments
- In-depth knowledge of main digital marketing channels, especially in SEM and UAC; additional channel knowledge is a plus (paid social, affiliates, display, etc)
- Highly data-driven and performance targets oriented with solid knowledge of analytical platforms such as Google Analytics and Adjust
- A collaborative team player, strategic thinker, not afraid of getting hands dirty
- Fluency in English required; German language skills highly desirable, any additional European language skills an advantage
What's in it for you?
Of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Working on an extremely meaningful product, making impact on people’s Tax filing experiences
- Working with a dynamic team of professionals from different backgrounds and experiences
- Be in a challenging but highly rewarding environment
- Opportunity to take and own decisions on high impact initiatives
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!