As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Talent Acquisition Team Lead, this is your challenge
Following Taxfix market success the Talent Acquisition team is striving to deliver recruiting excellence and help with the business’ immerse grow. We are fully focused on delivering best in class candidate experience as well as differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. The TA team consists of Talent Acquisition Managers, a Coordinator, Sourcers and an Employer Branding Manager always work together as one cross-functional team!
As a Team Lead you will work alongside the Head of TA to deliver both management and leadership to a small team. You will take full accountability and ownership for your area and will drive the delivery of dedicated results and projects. Your input and direction will be instrumental in shaping the future of TA at Taxfix. The team will count on you to take a lead in their development, answering upcoming business challenges and becoming a real business partner to our stakeholders.
- Successfully manage and lead a team to achieve on OKRS
- OKR development and formulating TA strategic direction (alongside TA leadership)
- Upskill and develop your direct reports and the TA team as a whole
- Drive a quality centric and candidate centric mindset
- Drive data based business partnering
- Challenge current set up and process and drive innovation
- Partner senior stakeholders in delivering recruiting excellence
- Hands-on recruitment for several key roles at any given time
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- A strong role model for Taxfix’s values
- A strategic agile mindset that always challenges and seeks opportunities for improvement
- A record of recruitment excellence and high quality output
- Servant leadership and genuine care for people and their development
- Candidate centric mindset that you will live and breath everyday
- Ability to plan tasks and organise workload
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Work on important strategic projects
- Have an opportunity to transform the way we hire
- Take ownership and accountability from day one
- Deliver a real impact on the business
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, follow this link to view the interview process for this role.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.