Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As a Team Lead, you will work alongside the Head of TA while managing and leading your small team. Your input will be instrumental in shaping the future of TA at Taxfix. You will take full ownership of your area and help deliver critical results and projects alongside your reports—current projects range from bar-raising to CX to sustainably scaling our unique culture. The team will count on you to guide their development, tackle upcoming business challenges, and become an exemplary business partner to our stakeholders.
Following Taxfix’s market success, the Talent Acquisition team has an exciting challenge to deliver recruiting excellence and help with the business’s immense growth. We believe in providing best-in-class candidate experience and differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. The TA team consists of smart and dedicated Talent Acquisition Managers and Sourcers, a savvy Coordinator, and a creative Employer Branding Manager. On top of driving our own projects, we enjoy collaborating as one innovative, cross-functional team.
- Successfully manage and lead a team to achieve OKRS.
- Collaborate with TA leadership to develop OKRs and influence the strategic direction of Talent Acquisition at Taxfix.
- Guide your direct reports to maximise performance and contribute to their continued development.
- Promote a quality-centric and candidate-centric way of working.
- Utilise data to foster a strong relationship with your business partners.
- Challenge current set-ups and processes and drive innovation.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to facilitate recruiting excellence.
- Hands-on recruitment for several business-critical roles at any given time.
- Your personal values align with ours—Understand, Deliver, Develop, and Trust.
- A strategic and agile mindset that always questions the status quo and seeks opportunities for improvement.
- A record of recruitment excellence and high-quality output working in a fast-paced, in-house environment.
- Attentive leadership skills and genuine care for people and their development.
- At least two years experience in a people leadership role.
- A candidate-centric approach to recruitment and business partnering.
- The ability to plan tasks and organise workload to deliver on your individual initiatives as well as team projects.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!