Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
- Spearhead the design, implementation, communication, and optimisation of all people operations processes from employee entry to exit.
- Process all operational personnel administration, including absence management, preparation of contract documents, job references, personnel master data maintenance, etc.
- Put a monitoring system in place to ensure flawlessness in data entry and document management capability.
- Supervise monthly payroll process.
- Evaluate and manage suppliers for relocation and payroll services.
- Be able to answer any HR-related request by our auditors.
- Write comprehensive internal guidelines for people function on regulations to help the team deliver bullet-proof results.
- Confidently deal with questions arising from disciplinary issues, unplanned terminations and any other HR-related issue outside of the scope of existing procedures.
- Continually seek out opportunities to automate and standardise processes and repetitive tasks, with scalability and efficiency in mind at all times!
- Act as sparring partner for Team Lead Internal Operations and Head of People & Organisation to help define the vision for the internal operations team
- Minimum 3 years HR administration / People operations experience in a leading role within a fast-paced organisation.
- Solid organisational skills and a knack for enabling others to be as organised as you through creating and implementing intuitive processes.
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax, health & safety, employment law, immigration law & visa processes.
- Experience working with a HR platform- we use Bamboo HR, so it would be fantastic if you've experience with that- but this is not an essential.
- Results and KPI's driven; data is at the heart of everything you do.
- Team Player
- A drive to become an expert in your field.
- A passion for operational excellence; you get a buzz when you've created a super smooth, efficient process.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!