Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
At Taxfix we are on a mission to revolutionise the way people file Taxes. As a data-driven, growth oriented organisation, we strive to remove the frictions preventing customers from connecting to our products. Fuelling this growth, a Senior Performance Marketing Manager will be an amazing addition to the team. You will have the opportunity to fully lead and scope out user acquisition strategy through various channels with a strong focus on paid social campaigns. You will work alongside 4-5 marketers to continuously drive Taxfix user growth in Germany, Italy, and France.
- Develop, implement and execute user acquisition strategy to drive growth through paid social and other push channels, while adhering to ROI targets.
- Constantly run experiments implementing user psychology thinking to generate growth learnings.
- Own cross-functional collaboration between design studio and performance to deliver integrated marketing messaging across channels.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between customer success and performance to streamline utilisation of user experience and feedback.
- Full ownership of performance reports, working closely with BI and analytics to ensure data accuracy.
- Staying on top of current digital marketing trends while adapting our strategies according to major industry changes.
- You will report to the Performance Marketing Lead and work closely with the Head of Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in hands on Performance Marketing roles, preferably in startups or similar fast-paced environments.
- In-depth knowledge of main digital marketing channels, especially Facebook; additional channel knowledge is a plus (SEM, affiliates, display, etc).
- Highly data-driven and performance targets oriented with solid knowledge of analytical platforms such as Google Analytics and Adjust.
- A collaborative team player, strategic thinker, not afraid of getting hands dirty.
- Fluency in English required; German language skills highly desirable, any additional European language skills an advantage.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meet-ups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!