Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
A good customer relationship determines the success of every company. As Customer Success Manager at Taxfix, you are the first point of contact for users and you play a fundamental role to create a unique customer experience by answering user questions on a wide range of topics, including the use of the app or support on technical issues. You are an integral part of the journey to revolutionise the tax software market and with your evaluated user feedback, you help us to constantly improve the Taxfix App.
We are excited to welcome our new 2 Customer Success interns to our team on 1st January 2021 for a 3-6 month internship. Both mandatory and voluntary internships are possible.
- You support and help our users to do their tax return with our app.
- You create a unique customer experience by answering user questions on a wide range of topics, including the use of the app or technical issues and data protection.
- You are let to use multiple channels (email, chat, social media, phone).
- You analyse and understand customers’ needs to translate them into possible solutions.
- You collect user feedback to help us to constantly improve the app.
- You proactively bring suggestions and ideas to the team.
- You have completed or are about to complete your studies.
- You like new technologies and have a good sense of synthesis and analysis.
- You have good interpersonal skills and a good sense of listening.
- You work in a structured way and value organisation.
- You have an excellent command of French (read, written, spoken) and you are comfortable in English to collaborate with people from all over the world.
- You are versatile and like to juggle several tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- You don't wait for someone else to solve a problem for you: you take it in hand.
- You have a first professional experience, ideally in a customer service role
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!