Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
This is a role where even tiny optimisations have huge positive implications on the whole business. You will have full ownership of the tools we build and be a key decision maker in how we build them and the technology we use to achieve this. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to coach and mentor junior colleagues.
Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We're passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and dedicated tech communities.
- Manage and implement events tracking on our website and internal tools created.
- Develop integration solutions for a broad range of marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Partnerships, Influencers, Content Marketing, etc.).
- Create tools that help evaluate and optimise performance of our Marketing Campaigns.
- Invest in technology to reduce manual work through automation.
- Collaborate with other teams to drive the team agenda.
- Contribute to the work of engineering communities.
- +3 years experience with NodeJS + Typescript.
- Experience building solid backend services and well structured front-end applications.
- Experience with integrating with diverse APIs.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Experience with optimising website performance.
- Experience in taking ownership.
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with native mobile development / ReactNative.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with online marketing.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!