Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
At Taxfix we are fully focused on delivering the best experience to our users and customers. Alongside our CRM Managers and CRM Team Lead, you will have the opportunity to support engagement and retention initiatives that will have a big impact on our business growth.
- As part of the CRM team you will be planning, creating and optimising our Email, Push and In-app campaigns across our different markets.
- You will provide support in the development of customer journeys and flows across the complete lifecycle of our users.
- You will track, analyse and provide insights into CRM campaigns results.
- You will ensure our CRM marketing activities comply with industry best practices.
- You will develop the CRM marketing communication plan for ad-hoc and seasonal campaigns.
- You will manage our user database to ensure an effective customer segmentation and audience selection for our CRM campaigns.
- You will be A/B testing different aspects of our campaigns to improve overall performance.
- Relevant studies (Business Administration/Marketing, IT Bachelor or Master Program).
- Fluent in spoken and written English. French or Italian is a plus.
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others.
- A proactive attitude and able to thrive in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Highly organised, motivated and detailed oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with different departments and team members.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel is a plus.
- HTML knowledge is a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!