Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We're passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and dedicated tech communities.
- Collaborating with the team and taking direction from the PM, continue the design and redesign of the Taxfix product with a user-centric focus.
- Contribute to technical decisions and strategy to further the long-term product vision.
- Work full-stack with minimal supervision, offering support/mentorship to more junior members of the team.
- Be part of the cross functional product team, working with React/ React Native and Node.JS.
- Be involved in key product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
- Collaborating with different teams across the business.
- Experience building solid backend services and well structured front-end applications
- Experience with integrating with diverse APIs
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus
- Passionate about writing maintainable and elegant code.
- Been working with Git, GitHub/Gitlab, and TDD.
- A pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude.
- Somebody who can work autonomously and overcome challenges with passion.
- Demonstrate curiosity and passion to continue learning.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Choose the internal tech community that excites you the most and spend 20% of your time collaborating and learning from your fellow domain experts.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!