Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
- Develop and own the implementation of our creative communication strategies and activities.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with appropriate national media, opinion leaders and companies in similar industries and tell the story of Taxfix.
- Define our consumer and corporate communications and keep them on brand.
- Proactively identify PR opportunities and ensure placements in key media.
- Write and edit press releases, contributed stories, presentations and other PR materials to make taxes approachable to anyone.
- Work closely with Content Marketing to align content, brand and message of Taxfix.
- Establish a great, result-oriented relationship with our PR agency and internal stakeholders.
- Innate passion about PR & Communications.
- Experience / a proactive attitude and willingness to interact with media on a frequent basis.
- Minimum 4 years experience in PR & communications, preferably on client side (high-growth startup preferred but not mandatory).
- An excellent understanding of and a track record of working with national media outlets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German (native) with a sense for good story telling.
- A strong hands-on mentality and outstanding communication skills.
- A strong drive to learn and develop yourself.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!