Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
To take Taxfix data-driven culture and self-service data solutions to the next level we are looking for a Senior Product Manager - Data Platform. The mission of the Senior Product Manager is to enable and enforce Taxfix to use all of the data related to its business from all relevant sources: product analytics, marketing channels, payment providers, customer support tools, etc.
Generalist Product Managers with background in strategic integrations who would like to enter the world of Data are welcome to apply!
Data Platform Team enables the entire organisation to collect and ingest data from all areas of the business and use it to understand its customers. This team empowers all product managers, engineers, and analysts at Taxfix to integrate their systems with our data platform; and be able to store, access,process and monitor raw data.
With a team of Data Engineers we're managing our Data Lake, as well as building tools and methodologies to enable 3 Pillars of Data Platform: Scalability, Standardization, and Self-service. By using Segment, Firebase, Snowflake, Airflow, Avo, Metabase and many other tools, we're able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
- Lead a team of data engineers in partnership with a Tech Lead.
- Collect, understand and refine requirements with internal customers (broad Product, Business Intelligence, Finance).
- Ruthlessly prioritize initiatives on quarterly and ongoing basis.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Dive into business areas of different nature.
- Ingest, formulate and articulate vision of Data Platform, especially towards data democratization.
- Drive standardization across the organization related to ingestion and integration of Data.
- Own the Product Tracking Methodology: tools, principles, practices.
- Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Finance or other related.
- At least 2 years of product management.
- At least 2 years in strategic integrations, ideally focusing on Data Integration.
- Strong communication skills and experience with stakeholder management.
- Knowledgeable in agile and lean development methodologies.
- Work with task management tool such as JIRA.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!