Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As a Digital Designer for our internal Creative Studio, your role will be to create high-impact visual designs/assets for our various marketing channels. You will work closely with designers and copywriters, as well as our internal stakeholders (CRM, marketing, social media), to quickly ideate and scale your designs and executions to relevant channels and markets.
- Collaborate closely with the creative lead, designers, copywriters and marketing team.
- Conceptualise and create digital design assets for our online marketing activities (Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, UAC) and brand activities (social media, blog posts, editorial assets, email campaigns, website elements).
- Dissect briefs and help define strategic scope and provide creative input.
- Own conceptualisation and creation of deliverables such as company presentations, partnerships, PR, and merchandise materials.
- Succeed at communicating your design ideas through prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Work with the product team on web design and landing pages, creating seamless user journeys for our customer acquisition channels.
- +5 years experience in digital design, preferably in roles such as a Digital Designer, Marketing Designer or Senior Graphic Designer.
- Really strong understanding of typography, design, and colour.
- Good foundation knowledge of UI/UX design.
- Experience in working with digital channels and their specifications.
- An excellent eye for detail and a desire to produce high-quality work.
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative suite.
- Illustration and iconography skills are a huge plus.
- Great communication skills in English.
Please remember to include your portfolio in your application.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!