Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As the Senior Digital Designer for our internal Creative Studio, your role will be to help drive creative thinking and work with the team to deliver and scale design solutions for our growth and acquisition funnels whilst supporting both brand and marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate cross functionally across the creative, marketing and content teams to create compelling and thoughtful designs for our acquisition channels, such as CRM, content marketing and performance marketing.
- Work with designers across all design stages from concept to final delivery.
- Provide guidance for designers and copywriters with feedback, input and direction.
- Design pixel perfect and responsive designs/prototypes for websites and campaign pages which follow brand attributes.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and taps into user psychology.
- A compelling storyteller through visual designs.
- Manage, maintain and optimise a coherent and structured design/brand system.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- +6 years experience in digital design, preferably in roles such as a Digital Designer, UI/UX or Visual Designer.
- Deep understanding of visual design standard, typography, iconography, and colors.
- Strong portfolio experience with UI and brand/marketing design examples.
- Experience in working in growth marketing and acquisition channels.
- Loves to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirement and aligning the needs to brief and marketing strategy.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- An excellent eye for detail and a desire to produce high-quality work.
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative suite.
Please remember to include your portfolio in your application.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!