As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
The Data Analytics Team enables everyone in the organization to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth. We're committed to data democratization, scalability, and actionable insights.
With a team of BI and DWH developers, Data Analysts, and Machine Learning Engineers, we're building tools and methodologies for data discoverability, accessibility, and reliability. By using Segmenet_io, Firebase, Snowflake, Python, Airflow, Metabase, Looker, Notebooks and many other tools, we're able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
Operations Data Analyst, this is your challenge
As a data analyst you will be working with several stakeholders ranging from new product services, finance, tax experts and more, and assisting them in becoming data driven teams.
- Enable your stakeholder with access to data by providing dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- Dive deep into data, using advanced analysis methods, and provide patterns and actionable insights
- Gather stakeholder requirements and needs and manage priority list of tasks
- Makes sure data sources and data models are available to perform required analysis by providing clear requirements and context to the BI team
- Be an active member in the data analytics team. Mutual code reviews, participate in knowledge sharing sessions
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you:
- 3+ years experience as a data analyst
- Strong knowledge of SQL, knowledge in Python (notebooks) and statistical packages is a plus
- Experience in using data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience with one or more advanced analytics such as forecasting, A/B testing, correlation analysis, etc.
- Good communication skills and storytelling. Capable of sharing complex insights in a clear and simple language
- Experience as a data analyst in B2C organizations
- Collaborative, open and has a flexible mindset with critical thinking
Whats in it for you?
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
And of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
Relocation and visa support.
A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz