Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
- Support the editorial management in their daily business (copy-pasting, proofreading…)
- Publish content via our content management system (WordPress)
- Create, update and maintain new and existing content regarding modern SEO standards
- Write new articles for our blog
- You have excellent spelling and grammar in German and a good level of English
- You are studying or have studied humanities, media studies or similar
- Ideally you have gained some experience in an editorial or content manager role
- You have experience with any kind of CMS (e.g. Wordpress)
- You have some experience or knowledge of Searchmetrics or other SEO tools
- Digital know-how
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals
- Have the opportunity to shape Taxfix’s growth in various markets and make an impact on people’s lives everyday
- Experience working in one of Berlin’s fastest-growing start-ups
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team — virtually and in person when possible
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!