Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
At Taxfix we are on a mission to revolutionise the way people file taxes. As a data-driven and goal oriented team, we strive to remove frictions preventing customers from connecting to our products.
As our Social Media & Communications Intern within the Social Media team, you will have the opportunity to support our Social Media Manager in her daily activities, mostly related to content tasks. From content creation, to reporting or strategising, you'll bring ideas into action while owning a few projects that will help generate positive impact to the business.
- You bring our social media strategy to life by conceptualising, executing and analysing our campaigns and posts
- You continuously adapt the social media strategy in line with performance results
- You evaluate new social media channels and create recommendations and actions based on your insights
- You’ll work closely with a range of stakeholders (internal creative agency, performance marketing, brand marketing, PR)
- Help planning and executing influencer-driven campaigns
- You are on top of current trends and know all things about Social Media
- You are proactive, organised and can multitask
- You are a natural storyteller, you love communicating both visually and verbally
- You are a German native speaker and you have a good English level, both written and spoken
- You ideally know the social media landscape by heart and understand how different channels work (type of content, tone of voice, best practises)
- You ideally have an initial experience working in PR or SM
- You don't shy away from numbers and ideally you have previous experience working with data and spreadsheets.
- Have the opportunity to shape Taxfix’s growth in various markets and make an impact on people’s lives everyday
- Be supported to grow and take ownership from day one
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals
- Experience working in one of Berlin’s fastest-growing start-ups
- Learn from our incredibly talented members in the Marketing and Brand teams
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team - virtually and in person when possible
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!