Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
At Taxfix we are on a mission to revolutionise the way people file Taxes. As a data-driven, growth oriented organisation, we strive to remove the frictions preventing customers from connecting to our products. Fuelling this growth, a Marketing Manager, Germany will be an amazing addition to the team. You will own and drive country specific marketing initiatives for Germany, implement marketing strategy and operate at the intersection between marketing, brand, product and our creative studio.
- Work together with German marketing lead on setting and implementing the marketing strategy for Germany with a holistic scope (market positioning, brand marketing, acquisition, retention)
- You will be utilising and leading growth and conversion optimisation initiatives for the German market in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Work closely and collaborate with marketing channel experts and our internal creative agency to implement marketing initiatives and experiment on messaging at a high quality level.
- Contribute in and support with yearly marketing forecasting and budgeting.
- Monitoring and analysis of marketing channel and user segment performance and regularly questioning the status quo and coming up with new hypotheses and validating them through experimentation.
- Contribute to a data-driven view and understanding of our personas and user journeys.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the company - marketing, brand, product, design, customer success.
- You are passionate about performance marketing and bring a minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a high growth environment.
- You have hands-on experience with managing performance channels, ideally paid social or SEM.
- Hands-on marketing experience focused on the German market is a strong plus.
- You have an outstanding data-driven mindset and good command of Excel.
- You are a strong communicator and comfortable to manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are very diligent, detailed-oriented and with highest expectations towards yourself to further develop and grow the German market.
- You learn quickly, enjoy working in a fast-paced, demanding high-growth environment and you are able to deliver on goals, projects and initiatives.
- Professional level of English and fluent in German
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meet-ups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!