Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As a Marketing Designer for our internal Creative Studio, you will be in charge of the creatives for our marketing team. You will be responsible for creating assets that will drive performance and conversions for our paid channels and have an impact on our business on a week to week basis. You are the go-to person to connect our marketing team and design team.
- Being the main creative driver for concepts, design and development across various performance marketing channels with a focus on conversion.
- Design, layout and implementation of concepts and creative campaigns for the different digital assets whilst also ensuring brand consistency.
- Collaborate closely with the creative lead, designers, copywriters and work cross-functionally with the channel managers.
- Think in a growth mindset, to cultivate new and scalable ideas for our marketing activities and test variations for best results and iterations
- Continuously strive to improve and optimise creatives for effectiveness metrics (improve click-through rates, find ways to minimise CPA, increase traffic for engagement etc.)
- +3 years experience in brand, digital or graphic design.
- Proven track record of marketing design: a well rounded understanding of the different platforms, testing, channels, and metrics.
- An excellent visual storyteller and conceptual thinker.
- Being solution-oriented for user experiences and behaviours.
- Success-driven with a passion for brand design and a love for new challenges.
- Organized, process-oriented and a team player with excellent English skills
- An excellent eye for detail and a desire to produce high-quality work.
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative suite.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!