Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As our VP of Marketing you will create the marketing organization we need to deliver on our country strategies in a people-centric way. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you will collaborate closely with product, data and marketing services to deliver the marketing strategy.
- Lead our centralized marketing teams including Performance, CRM, Brand, Content, PR & Communications, Social. Hire and develop team members according to your organization design.
- Create a new standard for operational excellence and experimentation within Marketing. Design our marketing principles, how we experiment, and enable a customer centric, fast, data-driven team.
- Develop our channel mix, measurement, and analytics for all Marketing functions for an 8 figure marketing budget.
- Own our marketing technology strategy and bring it to life together with our marketing services product team.
- Lead marketing budgeting and planning including OKR planning, financial planning, headcount planning and other core company processes.
- Support country marketing managers and product country managers in achieving their goals.
- Ensure the wider organization has ongoing access to reporting on marketing strategy and initiatives.
Traits & experience:
- You have 5 years of people management experience and 8 years of marketing or communications or product management experience.
- You have worked with and planned 8 figure financial budgets before.
- You are driven and curious.
- You strive to create excellent teams and culture explicitly.
- You thoroughly enjoy building and developing teams.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!