Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
At Taxfix we are on a mission to revolutionize the way people file taxes. As a data-driven and goal oriented organization, we strive to remove the frictions preventing customers from connecting to our products. As our Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in driving sustainable growth for Taxfix in all markets. You will drive acquisition and retention strategy while collaborating closely with performance channel experts to bring your growth hacking ideas live. You will also bridge the gap between marketing and cross functional stakeholders in product, design, and data teams, by facilitating collaborations that serve growth objectives and beyond.
- Develop marketing strategies and programs that drive customer acquisition for all Taxfix markets
- Build a unique full-funnel strategy geared towards optimizing for conversion, volume, customer engagement, and revenue, across all acquisition touch points
- Implement a holistic experimentation strategy, and lead the process from ideation, execution, analysis, and documentation across different funnels and segments
- Serve as a trusted advisor to country managers in regards to market specific strategies on value proposition, positioning, messaging, and provide suggestions on validating hypotheses
- Exhibit a data-driven approach to team discussions and constantly challenge the status quo on performance and processes
- Support with monitoring campaign performance and suggest strategic ways to improve creative psychology, audience targeting, bid strategy, and cross-channel performance impact
- Lead cross functional collaboration on growth topics - acquisition, retention, monetization, engagement, and efficiency
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing Lead to define complex problems within the growth functions of the organization and implement solutions
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in growth marketing from a fast paced environment
- You have knowledge of the most recent proven and unproven strategies in marketing
- You are disruptive in experimentation and understand how to build a scalable experimentation process within the growth function
- You understand what a hyper growth organization needs in a given moment
- You focus on loops in growth marketing, not just linear funnels
- You are highly data-driven, you back your ideas with statistical proof and reasoning
- You have experience with basic product management on a website and/or app store and/or marketing tools and are passionate about developing yourself further in those areas
- Professional command of English. Knowledge of an additional European language is a plus
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!