Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As a Lead Sourcer you will work within our Talent Acquisition team to further develop and scale the sourcing function, while delivering exceptional talent into the recruitment process. We are looking to bring world class innovation and ability to deliver cutting edge tech solutions to sourcing. At Taxfix we believe that identifying and attracting the best talent is absolutely crucial: and sourcing is one of our big bets for 2021!
Following Taxfix’s market success, the Talent Acquisition team has an exciting challenge ahead, delivering recruitment excellence while helping to scale the team. We believe in providing best-in-class candidate experience and differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. The TA team consists of smart and dedicated Talent Sourcers, Talent Acquisition Managers, a savvy Coordinator, and a creative Employer Branding Manager. On top of driving our own projects, we enjoy collaborating as one innovative, cross-functional team.
- Strategically approach our Sourcing function to help it successfully scale
- Explore cutting edge sourcing methods and introduce them to the team
- Harness data to inform your sourcing strategy and funnel optimisation
- Map the latest trends in the market and empower the business with quality talent intelligence
- Solve the talent pool challenge to ensure we are continuously engaging the best candidates
- Drive cross-functional projects that revolutionise our effectiveness
- Ask questions, challenge the status quo and drive innovation
- You can look at our current set up and propose new solution to overcome our challenges
- You know how to source candidates well beyond the confines of LinkedIn, and will be able to teach us a thing or two.
- You have a record of sourcing excellence and high-quality output working in a fast-paced, in-house environment (agency experience is a huge plus).
- You have a strategic and agile mindset that always questions the status quo and seeks opportunities for improvement.
- You explore all advances in sourcing technology, but can also focus on what is important and possible right now to achieve what we need to.
- You enjoy collaboration, and can clearly communicate your ideas to stakeholders across different functional areas.
- Your personal values align with ours—Understand, Deliver, Develop, and Trust.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!