Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As our Content Writer Manager within the Brand Communication team, you will help us in reaching out our content vision. Reporting to our Editorial Manager and collaborating with our Content Lead and different departments in a cross-functional basis, you'll support in implementing measures to achieve and monitor the successes of the them
- Create new content about taxes and based on the needs of our customers (e.g. articles, white papers, tools...)
- Update, merge and refresh existing content and information.
- Optimise existing content and meta data according to Google insights (e.g. keyword optimisation)
- Monitor the results of your work based on KPIs and increase the conversion rate (e.g. from blog to our webapp)
- Take care of the onpage copy of our website and create native conversion elements for our landingpages
- You bring a minimum 2 years experience working in Content (editing, copyrighting, publishing)
- You have strong knowledge and experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tools.
- Hands-on experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress or other CMS.
- You are a native German speaker and have a professional level of English.
- You have strong communication skills and proactive attitude.
- You are a really structured and detail-oriented person.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!