Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As a Senior Marketing Data Analyst, you will be working in one of our cross-functional teams with a clear mission and goal. You will support your team by providing actionable insights based on data.
The Data Analytics Team enables everyone in the organisation to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth. We're committed to data democratisation, scalability, and actionable insights.
With a team of BI and DWH developers, Data Analysts, and Machine Learning Engineers, we're building tools and methodologies for data discoverability, accessibility, and reliability. By using Segmenet_io, Firebase, Snowflake, Python, Airflow, Metabase, Looker, Notebooks and many other tools, we're able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
- Work across the full spectrum of marketing activities - acquisition, brand and retention
- Drive marketing optimisation through data-driven insights and recommendations
- Evaluating potential gain by adding new channels/campaigns and how this can be measured
- Provide insight into customer lifecycles, LTV measurement and churn reduction
- Enable your team with access to data by providing dashboards and analysis as well as deep insights and recommendations
- Dive deep into data and provide patterns and insights that are actionable
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to answer specific business questions
- Mentor other analysts on the team
- At least 5 years experience using analytics tools and at least 3 years experience with digital marketing analytics
- Very good knowledge of different marketing channels, analytical methods, performance measurement, business reporting, forecasting and A/B testing know-how
- Good communication skills to share complex insights in a clear and simple language
- Proficiency in programming/scripting, knowledge of SQL and/or statistical packages like R or Python is a plus
- Utilises data visualization techniques effectively and has good communication skills
- Collaborative, open and has a flexible mindset with critical thinking
- Proven practice of able to make impact on marketing using data
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!