Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
We’re looking for a strategic and ambitious Head of Brand to join our exceptional team. An exciting role, you will be responsible for driving and developing the cross market brand strategy and building our brand team at Taxfix from the ground up. This includes Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Internal communications touch points.
Reporting directly to the CGO/CMO, and working closely with teams from across Taxfix (from marketing to product to creative studio) you will define the core brand strategy and key brand-building milestones. You will work with your teams to translate this into a series of cross touch point projects & campaigns that drive brand awareness & consideration growth in our key European markets.
A strong team lead, you will grow, guide and develop a diverse team of brand professionals, who will be responsible for implementing your brand vision. Results driven and KPI affine, you will use research & metrics as well as channel marketing manager feedback, to continuously optimise your creative concepts and campaigns to deliver the brand strategy goals. You are able to lead by example, bringing best practices and prior experience to Taxfix.
- Champion the brand, defining and bringing to life the Taxfix brand strategy, both internally and externally. You love selling the brand you believe in internally & externally.
- Build and execute a clear digital & offline media strategy that supports brand goals (incl, conceptualisation, media planning and reporting) to deadline and budget.
- Be customer obsessed, developing and utilising target market qualitative & quantitative insights to inform and drive your brand decisions in Product, Marketing, Customer Success.
- Develop a creative and key messaging funnel strategy for the brand and ensure its activation across all brand touch points.
- Manage projects, set budgets, coordinate resources, create project timelines, and manage internal project communication to deliver impactful, on-brand concepts & campaigns.
- Follow up on KPIs, report on success to management, and iterate to maximise the impact of initiatives.
- Lead a team of enthusiastic and ambitious country brand managers, driving their growth and development.
- Foster close collaborations with Marketing and Studio teams internally as well as with agency partners externally.
- 6-8 years brand experience ideally gained in fin-tech, a consumer brand or a branding agency, with a min. 2 years in a people position.
- Confident in briefing, implementing and interpreting market and brand tracker research, campaign testing and offline performance measurement, in close collaboration with Analytics.
- Creative, with the ability to brief and provide sound creative feedback for content and campaign creative, whether working with the internal Studio or external agencies.
- Inspiring and effective team leader, providing vision and direction to the Brand team as well as to the wider organisation on all things brand.
- Excellent project manager, able to break down high level brand strategy into comprehensive, scoped, and resourced implementation plans to ensure resource availability, efficiency, and scalability.
- An outstanding communicator with a collaborative mindset, able to convince and create consensus across a range of stakeholders.
- Pragmatic, positive mindset, taking initiative to make things happen.
- Fluent in English with other European languages a plus (particularly German, French and Italian).
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meet-ups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.