Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As a People Experience Partner (Tech), you will join the People & Organisation team which #1 goal is to design, build and deliver the people strategy that drives Taxfix's success.
You will directly report onto the Head of People & Organisation, and make an immediate impact in shaping Taxfix's people experience through your expertise in organizational design, talent management strategy, and leadership coaching, all while acting as a steward of our culture.
- Roll up your sleeves to define, plan and implement a full range of people initiatives from higher level strategy to problem-solving at a team and company level
- Through direct, compassionate, and contextualized coaching, be a trusted advisor to leaders and managers in Tech (product, data, engineering) so they can enable their teams to do the best work of their lives every single day
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions
- Continuously assess the quality of the people’s experience at Taxfix and provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions that make teams more effective
- Collaborate with other people-centered teams (Talent Acquisition, Employer Brand, People Operations, Learning & Development Partner, etc.) to keep shaping powerful moments along the employee journey
- You are an enthusiastic business partner, self-motivated go-getter, strong problem-solver, continuous learner and excellent people connector
- You connect your work and contributions to align with and influence business strategies and objectives
- You have a solid experience (3+ years post-graduate) in a strategic HR business partnering role within a mature, fast-paced organization and demonstrate experience in all modern HR competencies (ie. org design, coaching, recognition programs, talent management, communications, L&D, or change management)
- A coaching certification is a definite plus.
- You demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills, the ability to coach, influence, and partner with various types of personality and levels
- You are autonomous organizing and structuring your work, you have excellent prioritization skills, and good project management abilities
- You are used to making decisions based on facts and data, and the proven ability to organize and analyze data and turn insights into actionable solutions
- You are a catalyst for change, using influence and judgement to drive team engagement and business results
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!