Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will work alongside the talent acquisition team, taking ownership and accountability of hiring for intern roles. In addition you will be a key support in different projects and initiatives to always drive our North Star Metric: help Taxfix grow by hiring the best talent.
Following Taxfix market success, the Talent Acquisition Team is striving to deliver recruiting excellence to support the business’s immense growth. We are fully focused on creating a best-in-class candidate experience as well as differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes.
- Getting immersed in recruitment processes, strategies and best practices of hiring
- Identify opportunities for improvement in candidate attraction and innovative recruitment strategies
- Take full ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process for our intern roles.
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience is delivered throughout the entire process.
- Support several areas of Talent Acquisition when needed, including coordination or sourcing as well as different projects and initiatives.
- A real passion for people and delivering an excellent candidate experience.
- You are a true team player that can be counted on to independently deliver results.
- You are a curious person with a strong desire to learn.
- You aren’t afraid to speak up and seek to challenge the status quo.
- You have really strong multitasking and communication skills.
- First exposure to Talent Acquisition or HR. Prior experience in recruiting, sourcing, or coordinating is a huge plus!
- Full proficiency in English and eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship.
- Any of the following languages is a plus: German, French or Italian.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- A chance to learn end-to-end Talent Acquisition hands-on.
- Ability to have a high impact on the business in a very real way.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!