Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As our Junior Strategic Planner (m/f/d), you will join our Strategy team reporting to our Team Lead Strategy and working closely with senior leaders across the company, including c-suite. You will primarily be an essential cornerstone to driving strategic planning and execution at Taxfix from long-term vision to 3-months strategy implementation (OKR process). You will also have the opportunity to develop into a full-fledged strategist supporting other strategic projects as Taxfix continues to grow at rapid speed across markets and products.
- Plan and structure the company-wide strategic planning processes from concept to operational execution. Drive the continuous improvement of these planning processes as the company grows and requirements change.
- Support preparation and facilitation of strategic planning workshops, e.g. quarterly management offsites, at high professional standards.
- Communicate effectively throughout planning and execution to various stakeholder audiences (from c-level to company-wide). Align these stakeholders throughout the planning process via various communication channels.
- Challenge the teams in their ambition levels and plans and verify the sum of initiatives adds up to our overall objectives.
- Facilitate the planning, execution and monitoring of these plans through effective tooling. Provide relevant insights to management on progress/blockers.
- Support additional strategic projects within the scope of the Strategy team.
- You are a recent graduate with a Master's degree from a top university in management, economics, organizational science or any other field if coupled with relevant first experiences.
- You gained first professional experience in scale-ups and management consulting or strategic/project management roles in corporates.
- You are an analytical and conceptual thinker that has an aptitude for structuring and planning complex projects.
- You have a sound business understanding allowing you to assess key drivers, KPIs, priorities of the company.
- You are a talented communicator that can facilitate across diverse stakeholder and communication channels.
- You are keen to take ownership and to execute diligently and effectively.
- You are hungry to grow personally and to take on more responsibility over time.
- You are not scared of creating impactful presentations and intelligent spreadsheets.
- Your English is flawless (written and spoken), if you speak German it is a strong plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!