Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As our Junior Accountant (m/f/d) within the Finance team, you will drive financial matters. Reporting to our Senior Financial Accountant and collaborating with multiple departments in the company, you'll be part of a dynamic team and help us achieve the next level of financial accounting.
- Support in checking, accounting and booking incoming and outgoing invoices as well as booking credit cards and bank accounts.
- Create and maintain master data.
- Independent account clarification / reconciliation.
- Preparation and execution of the payment run as well as taking over general accounting activities.
- Participation in checking and booking travel expenses.
- Contribution to and participation in tax audits, as well as monthly and annual financial statements.
- You will help set up new processes and automations.
- You successfully finished your apprenticeship as a tax clerk/studied business administration with a focus on accounting/finance or similar.
- You know HGB by heart, IFRS is a plus.
- You were able to gain first experiences in accounting
- You are used to work with MS Office, especially your Excel skills are very good.
- You are considered as a reliable and conscientious employee with a high level of structure.
- You are an engaging and responsible team player.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!