Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
At Taxfix we are on a mission to revolutionize the way people file taxes. As a data-driven and goal oriented team, we strive to remove frictions preventing customers from connecting to our products. As our Performance Marketing Intern within the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to support many performance initiatives that will drive user growth. Reporting to our Performance Marketing Lead and collaborating with other Marketing Managers in the team, you'll bring ideas to actions while owning a few projects to generate impact to the business.
- Support performance marketing team in day to day marketing operations in various paid marketing channels
- Own and update the daily, weekly, monthly channel performance report
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for performance marketing initiatives and experiments, take notes and document learnings
- Take charge of the marketing asset briefings and maintain a consistent creative performance analysis
- Contribute solutions to performance marketing related challenges - data, marketing tech, user psychology, operational efficiency etc
- Fluency in German and English required
- Prior experience or knowledge in performance marketing required
- Real drive to deliver excellence and innovation
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Have the entrepreneurial drive to take full ownership
- Collaborative team player, understand the importance of team work
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.