Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
As our Head of Talent Acquisition (m/f/d), you will develop the most influential talent acquisition team in Europe. Reporting to our COO and collaborating with our Executives, Senior, People & TA Leadership team, you'll help us to develop and run a top-class hiring machine to assure great quality of new hires and shape our fast, user-centric, and people-focussed culture.
- Hire, develop and motivate a great and innovative talent acquisition team with a collaborative and energetic team spirit at the core.
- Set a high-level strategy and a clear roadmap for the Talent Acquisition team and be able to communicate this strategy to different stakeholders.
- Define clear tactical focus for the TA team, which you monitor and adjust over time, and implement operational prioritisation frameworks to adapt quickly.
- Create and assure reliable, fast, and scalable TA processes, always with the end-user in mind (both internal and external).
- With a business mindset, think big but start small: balance pragmatism and diligence in order to drive business value quickly and sustainably, while using analytics and conceptual frameworks upon which to base your decisions.
- Know your domain well, be on top of the latest developments in the TA domain and be close to the basics yourself.
- Foster exchange with external experts, pitch your ideas to external experts and seek feedback, and present your ideas to broader audiences to develop a profile in the market.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in high-volume recruiting in a fast-paced, international environment, experience with hyper-growth is a plus.
- You have 3+ years proven people management experience with ability to hire, develop, motivate and lead a great team delivering world class results.
- You have a passion for strategic recruiting topics such as employer brand, talent networks and talent community and strong interest in the latest trends in these areas.
- You have a strategic mindset and skills to stay at the top of tactical execution and translating business challenges and questions into solutions.
- You have good analytical skills and the ability to measure the success of your work using OKR.
- you are fluent in English, German is a big plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!