Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
We are looking for a strong and highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join our multidisciplinary product team to build a product that "Makes taxes easier" for everyone. You will lead a team of engineers, tax experts, designers and data analysts, who all strive to create products that people love to use.. You will be expected to drive product discovery and development, to create the best possible user experience. You will make sure we follow an informed decision-making process by listening to users, look into data and meet the milestones on our roadmap.
Join us and help us create not just a product, but a tax filing experience that everyone will love.
- Drive product discovery and development with a cross-functional team to provide the best possible experience for our users and to build a scalable infrastructure.
- Own the backlog, roadmap and vision of our tax filing experience and product developments
- Make sure we follow an informed decision making process by listening to users while also having hard factual data.
- Manage and communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners around the tax filing experience and potential future developments
- Coordinate and lead a cross functional team working to deliver value for both our users and our business
- Prioritise our backlog of ideas and developments to deliver the highest value for the company and it's users
- Make informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data.
- Experimentation and Learning knowledge to guide the process from ideation to final release and improvements
- User experience thinking and a good understanding of the business needs, Great communicator.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager working on a tech product, till launch and implementation.
- Experience of leading a cross-functional team
- The ability to switch between thinking analytically and creatively.
- Strong experience in consumer facing products and financial products with focus on experimentation.
- Fluent in English and experienced in Stakeholder Management
- An empathic person that deeply cares for user's needs and problems and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, business people, and other internal stakeholders.
- Well-organized and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times and are comfortable saying no.
Nice to have:
- Fintech experience
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day.
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours.
- Have the option to take German language courses.
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one.
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people.
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below: