As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
With our continuous growth and high ambition level, we are looking to join our Strategy Team and help take Taxfix to the next level.
Reporting directly to our managing directors, our team is on a mission to:
- Drive strategic planning from long term strategy to three months strategy implementation
- Explore international opportunities
- Drive special projects, e.g. strategic cooperations or internal transformation projects
- Prepare investor communications, e.g. quarterly board presentations
If you are an analytical mind that is highly driven and hungry to learn, you are in the right place. Join us to grow from day one and see the real impact of your work in the company’s success.
- Conduct desk and user research as well as quantitative analyses to draw effective conclusions
- Calculate business cases to evaluate viability of business opportunities
- Assist in preparing presentations and workshops for top-management decisions and investors
- Support end-to-end project management
- Contribute to strategic partnership management from early conversations to standing relations
- Ability to conduct diligent quantitative and qualitative research and visualise and present your insights effectively
- Never-ending curiosity and excitement to have ownership over projects
- First experience in FinTech, start-up, tech environment, and/or first stints in consulting, corporate strategy or corporate finance
- Full proficiency in English
- Full proficiency in German and/or other languages is a strong plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Develop your analytical and strategic skills and apply them in a fast-paced environment
- Learn what it means to strategically develop a product-driven scale-up in an exciting industry
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced and highly entrepreneurial team.
- Opportunity to take full ownership and grow from day one.
- A beautiful office located near Alexanderplatz.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.