Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 500+ professionals from 60+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 300 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
With our continuous growth and high ambition level, we are looking to join our Strategy Team and help take Taxfix to the next level.
Reporting directly to our managing directors, our team is on a mission to:
- Drive strategic planning from long term strategy to three months strategy implementation
- Explore international opportunities
- Drive special projects, e.g. strategic cooperations or internal transformation projects
- Prepare investor communications, e.g. quarterly board presentations
If you are an analytical mind that is highly driven and hungry to learn, you are in the right place. Join us to grow from day one and see the real impact of your work in the company’s success.
- Conduct desk and user research as well as quantitative analyses to draw effective conclusions
- Calculate business cases to evaluate viability of business opportunities
- Assist in preparing presentations and workshops for top-management decisions and investors
- Support end-to-end project management
- Contribute to strategic partnership management from early conversations to standing relations
- Ability to conduct diligent quantitative and qualitative research and visualise and present your insights effectively
- Never-ending curiosity and excitement to have ownership over projects
- First experience in FinTech, start-up, tech environment, and/or first stints in consulting, corporate strategy or corporate finance
- Full proficiency in English
- Full proficiency in German and/or other languages is a strong plus
- For working students: you are enrolled as a student in a relevant field at a German university
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.