Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
At Taxfix, we want to forward the evolution and maturity of our product by earning greater trust from our customers. You will be joining a growing multidisciplinary human-centred design team including product and content designers who are passionate about meeting customer needs. You will collaborate closely with researchers, product managers, designers, data analysts, tax experts, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities.
We understand great research is born out of great processes and systems. Being a Research Operations Specialist at Taxfix means that you will work in close collaboration with your research team colleagues, product managers, designers, and other members of our product teams to build and sustain good research practices, systems and tools that enable teams to uncover relevant insights to support their decisions. You will work closely with the research team, product managers, designers, legal, external vendors, and others to enable the research that makes Taxfix the best possible experience for our target customers.
Your responsibilities :
- Build out and execute strategy for scaling and managing participant panel, monitoring panel health
- Establish recruiting frameworks that enable routine activities to help Taxfixers to consistently learn from users and customers
- Manage team budget, including incentives and tools management
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of how Research works
- Manage and evolve self-serve resources for non-researchers and monitor the quality and integrity of the processes
- Build systematic outreach and research education programs
Your profile :
- Degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Business Management, or a related field;
- 3+ years of relevant experience working as a Researcher and/or in a Research Program Management/Operations role, ideally at a product-focused organization
- Strong experience with various research methods, including evaluative and democratized / decentralized research
- Experience with research tools - such as Usertesting.com, Dovetail, UserInterviews.com - sufficient to onboard team members and non-researchers
- Very strong prioritization skills to balance feasibility with time and resource constraints, distinguishing critical from non-critical issues
- Familiarity with data privacy policies (GDPR), assessing and managing contracts and relationships with vendors, and budget management
- Systematic and pragmatic approach to scaling research, with superior process analysis abilities, and track record of improving processes as a team scales
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!