Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our Senior SEO Manager within the Content Team, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the future of SEO strategy at Taxfix. Reporting to our Content Lead and collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation, you'll implement your vision to drive organic growth and help bring Taxfix—and tax filing empowerment—to the masses.
- Full ownership of the SEO channel’s strategy and execution.
- Work with content lead to develop SEO targets and report on progress to key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Drive growth through SEO content working with internal teams in local markets to optimise keyword performance.
- Conduct keyword research to define high-potential video content and optimise YouTube SEO performance and Google video visibility.
- Monitor and improve domain authority via link marketing activities working with agencies in our various markets.
- Work closely with engineering to monitor and improve our site speed and website architecture.
- Work closely with engineering and analytics teams to automate SEO content production processes wherever possible.
- 3-5 years of experience with SEO and content marketing in a high-growth environment.
- Experience with the full range of SEO disciplines from on-page and technical SEO to off-page SEO.
- Experience with SEO tools (Analytics, Search Console, Searchmetrics, Sistrix, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc).
- Experience working with stakeholders and agencies to achieve your goals and objectives.
- Experience working with product and engineering to define and scope complex technical projects like page speed improvements.
- Experience with YouTube SEO is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English with a basic understanding of German. Knowledge of French and Italian is considered a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.