Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our Senior Customer Success Manager (d/f/m) within the Customer Success Germany team, you will lead a group of Customer Success agents to do the best possible job providing high quality support to our German customers. Reporting to our Operations Lead Germany and collaborating with the Customer Success leadership team, you'll support continuous improvement of customer service quality and customer experience.
- You will lead 5-10 Customer Success agents by motivating, coordinating, monitoring, coaching, supporting and developing them.
- You will contribute to scaling the German Customer Success team by flagging operational needs as well as managing and supporting the recruiting, onboarding and training of new team members.
- You will coordinate the daily business together with your peers in terms of service level, quality and CS processes to ensure seamless, constant and high quality support for our customers.
- You will collaborate with your peers in fostering a great working culture and team atmosphere in Customer Success
- You will identify potential and drive projects and initiatives for improvements in workflows and team efficiency
- You will participate in the further development as well as monitoring of KPIs.
- You will coordinate and communicate work results within the department and across departments within the company.
- You will communicate directly with Taxfix customers resolving CS requests and escalation cases.
- You have 4+ years experience in a Customer Care role.
- You could gain 1+ year leadership experience.
- You are a honest and empathetic team player/leader.
- You bring a highly customer-centric mindset.
- You have a great customer communication through multiple channels (email, phone, live chat, social media), including complaint management.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
- You have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- You bring a demonstrated data-driven approach to Customer Service, knowledgeable about both Customer Service and wider Business KPIs
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A unlimited learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.