Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
As Key Account Manager (d/f/m) - Assisted Tax Filing, you will be responsible to identify and acquire new partners for our “Assisted Tax Filing” service. Reporting into the Lead of Assisted Tax Filing, you are part of the cross-functional New Services team and will closely work with Tax Operations, Product, Design, Engineering, Legal, and Data to provide the next level of tax service to our customers. You will be responsible to identify and acquire new partners, onboard and train them, make sure they get all the support they need, continuously work with them to improve their UX, and monitor service levels.
- You will lead the acquisition and onboarding of new partners.
- You will set-up and continuous optimize processes and tools.
- You will monitor and improve service level agreements and KPIs.
- You will drive performance tracking of supply interfaces and continuous ideation to improve the partner UX in close coordination with Product and Design.
- You will deliver a best in class quality assurance.
- You will engage in the New Services team, support our team goals, and act as a vital and thoughtful sparring partner.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in Partnership, BizDev or Key Account Management in the Finance, Tax, or Legal sector.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have a high degree of customer (partner) orientation.
- You have an affinity for numbers and base your decisions on data.
- You are flexible, like challenges and are not afraid to make mistakes.
- You are a team player but independent work and proactive acting are a natural fit for you.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A unlimited learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.