Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As a Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work alongside the Team Leads and Head of TA to support the strategic growth of the Taxfix organisation. You will take full ownership and accountability of your designated business functions and develop hiring strategies, lead with data, innovate, and be a business partner to your stakeholders. All this will crucially contribute to our North Star metric: help Taxfix grow by hiring the right people.
Following Taxfix’s market success, the Talent Acquisition team has an exciting challenge to deliver recruiting excellence and help with the business’s immense growth. We believe in providing best-in-class candidate experience and differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. The TA team consists of smart and dedicated Talent Acquisition Managers and Sourcers, a savvy Coordinator, and a creative Employer Branding Team. On top of driving our own projects, we enjoy collaborating as one innovative, cross-functional team.
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Drive recruiting excellence in hiring processes with a focus on both quality and speed.
- Partner hiring managers and challenge the business to raise the hiring bar and help Taxfix grow efficiently.
- Use data and metrics to measure recruitment process performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and create new ways to attract the best candidates.
- Help us innovate on our current TA processes by owning projects and initiatives.
- 4 years + of recruitment experience, of which at least 2-years are in-company.
- Your personal values align with ours—Understand, Deliver, Develop, and Trust.
- A clear TA vision and toolkit with best TA practices.
- A real passion for driving candidate experience.
- A true team player that enables and empowers others.
- A go-getter that can independently deliver results.
- Excellent command of French or Italian is a plus.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.