Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As a Senior Tech Recruiter, you’ll be an integral member of our Tech Recruiting Team. While taking full ownership of your designated tech functions, you’ll develop hiring strategies, lead with data, innovate on processes, and be a strategic business partner to your stakeholders. Help us take our Product Organisation to new heights by bringing meaningful additions into the team.
Following our exceptional product growth, the Talent Acquisition team has an exciting opportunity to help Taxfix reach the next stage in our scaleup journey. As a team, we believe in providing a best-in-class candidate experience and differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. We consist of motivated Talent Acquisition Managers and Sourcers, a savvy Coordinator, and a creative Employer Brand Manager. On top of driving our own projects, we enjoy knowledge-sharing and collaborating as one innovative team.
- Help us build a diverse and passionate tech organisation by driving recruiting excellence alongside a team of 10+ professionals.
- Strategically advise hiring managers and challenge the business to raise the hiring bar and help Taxfix grow effectively.
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process by living our CX values.
- Lead with data to measure recruitment performance and help leadership identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support the team to develop new and experimental ways to attract the right candidates.
- End-to-end recruitment experience with a proven track record of hiring great tech talent (in-house experience is a big plus)
- Your personal values align with ours—Understand, Deliver, Develop, and Trust.
- You possess a robust Talent Acquisition toolbox, including sourcing know-how, interviewing best practices, and stakeholder management skills.
- A passion for empowering those you come in contact with to do their best.
- A proactive, can-do mentality that enjoys driving recruitment results in a dynamic environment.
- An interest in creating equitable, people-centric recruitment processes
- German is not a requirement; however, strong French or Italian skills would be a welcome addition to the team.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.