Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As the Senior Talent Operations Manager (d/f/m), you play a central role in supporting the strategic goals of the company by ensuring recruitment activities run smoothly and efficiently. You support the recruitment team by scheduling final stage interviews while providing an outstanding candidate experience and high level of service to internal stakeholders.
As an ambassador for Taxfix, you ensure that candidates experience the recruitment process as an enrichment, no matter how the decision turns out to be. You own and lead the topic of candidate experience, helping the team continuously grows and develops based on candidate feedback and industry knowledge and research.
- Develop seamless coordination experience for candidates, recruiter and hiring managers
- Create and manage recruitment and coordination processes, guidelines and policies to maintain a smooth and efficient recruiting process
- Manage remote or on-site interview scheduling activities, answer candidate questions, and orchestrate candidate preparation calls
- Track and analyse results from candidate experience survey and partner with recruiters and hiring managers to provide interview feedback and improve the hiring process
- Support employer branding initiatives that directly impact recruiting efforts and supports the candidate experience journey
- Drive the delivery TA initiatives based on candidate insights to ensure we consistently improve our process and provide an outstanding candidate experience
- Have a strong understand of overall priorities and are able to shift these based on the business requirements
- Up-skills the business as it scales to ensure we have a consistently high standard of conduct across the board.
- Working collaboratively with the people and operations team to support TA with visa, relocation and onboarding topics. Liaison with vendors: relocation, visa etc.
- Recruitment coordination experience within a Talent Acquisition team
- Strong verbal and written communication, organisation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to generate buy-in for ideas and project
- The ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- A strong growth mindset. You strive to continually learn, take on feedback, try new things, adapt, grow and change with the business.
- Having a deep understanding of the business as well as leading HR & recruitment processes
- You genuinely enjoy recruiting and people topics and have a lend for exceptional candidate experience.
- You are skilled at building trusted relationships with business stakeholders and your team
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- 30 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.