Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 300+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 900 million euros.
As our (Senior) Offline/Brand Media Manager within the Brand & Communications team, you will be the genius behind the offline media strategy for Germany and Italy, as well a respectively France . Reporting to our Senior Brand Manager and collaborating with Creative Studio, Data + Insights, the respective Country Marketing Manager, you'll enable Taxfix in Germany, Italy and France to become well-known and top of mind in the respective target groups.
Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We're passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and close collaboration.
- Responsible for the development, planning, active implementation and evaluation (quantitative/ qualitative) of brand and offline media channels including TV, podcast, parcel inserts, direct mail, OOH and others.
- Identify the best offline and brand marketing opportunities to increase both brand awareness and customer acquisition with focus on Germany, Italy and France.
- Close collaboration with in-house design studio for assets creation and continuous optimization.
- Analyze past and ongoing media performance to identify hidden potentials and optimize future bookings.
- Build relationships with media vendors, agencies and media owners and manage them.
- Project management of strategic brand media campaigns with strong focus on transparent + close cooperation between departments.
- Work closely with brand manager on country brand marketing strategy.
- You have 3+ years of experience in media buying (TV is a must, other offline channels a plus) Germany is a must, France & Italy are preferred and ideally brand marketing.
- You hold a bachelor's and / or master's degree in business, marketing, media or communications.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- Your passion and mindset are digital, you handle new media with confidence and your project management skills speak for themselves.
- You are curious, creative and analytical, always act result-oriented and your goals spur you on.
- Your self-organisation keep you always on top of your tasks and projects.
- Managing multiple stakeholders spurs you on to create the best outcome there is.
- You always have an overview, you are a team player and you have excellent communication skills in both German and English.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with free mental health coaching sessions, yoga, and a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Work from abroad for up to one month every year. Just align with your team, and then enjoy your trip.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.
- Free tax declaration filing, of course, through the Taxfix app—and internal support for all personal tax-related questions.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.