Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 400+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
Our office is scaling very fast and so is our IT! For that reason we are looking for a System Administrator to join. You will be responsible for IT support across the business, as well as assisting the Network Administrator with IT infrastructure at our home base in Berlin.
- Have experience with GSuite management.
- Be responsible for tech on and off boardings.
- Be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems (Mainly MacOS and iOs).
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes (Experience with MDM like Mosyle is a plus).
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Be responsible for covering Asset Management activities.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure (Experience with Notion or Atlassian Confluence is a plus).
- Act on helpdesk support efforts, making sure all applications, MacBooks, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Cooperation with stakeholders of other depts (HR, Office Management, IT Security and Network administrator) to complete company projects.
- At least two years experience in a fast-growing start-up with 100+ employees
- Knowledge of office infrastructure and networking
- B2-level German Language skills is a plus
- A growth mentality
- A passion for writing user-centric, yet effective and bullet-proof procedures
- A passion for automation and connecting different systems with each other to reduce manual work
- insatiable curiosity around understanding the work of our different teams, their requirements and how to best provide them with what they need to do a fantastic job
- A critical view on our hardware and software spend
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.